« Home | Saturday morning » | It's been a while, so let's ramble » | Act II » | All good things must come to an end » | Squash » | New York photos » | And more snow » | First snow! » | Midterms and Lab III opening ceremony » | Working in a Lab »

JerryC - the world's best contemporary guitarist?



Make sure you listen till the end.

This Taiwanese dude is being touted as the greatest guitarist since Eddie van Halen. He IS great. See for yourself. Official site is - http://www.jerryc.tw/


EDIT - Wow. I had no idea this track was so popular already. The very same day that I post this blog entry, I go for rehearsal with Nik/Steffen/Ognyan etc. that night and my metal-o-phile friend Mihai Bailesteanu was there too. He asked to try out the Fender Strat that I have. He plugs it into the amp and guess what he plays? Canon rock's main theme! Though he couldn't play anymore than the theme :-)