« Home | The most unforgettable cartoon theme tracks » | Password rules? » | Just finished a new track » | Back from CeBIT 2007 » | Pi Day » | Took a personality test with a twist » | More facebook hacking » | Got PageRank 4 » | Rage Against the Machine to re-unite - only for a day » | Les chansons Français »

MercurySquad.net is gone

That's true. The domain registration and hosting account expired yesterday so now it's gone ...
I don't know when I'll be able to renew the registration because PayPal stopped direct debit on my account, despite being a verified member and having used my account for 2 years.

Until I'm able to buy back my domain (which probably will cost me a lot because someone's hoarded it already) and a hosting account, there will be no more mercurysquad.net. Sorry all you facebook hackers.

This comment has been removed by the author.

prashant...we need an update here!
lol

Post a Comment