« Home | Rage Against the Machine to re-unite - only for a day » | Les chansons Français » | Google Video search now includes YouTube videos: a... » | Snow » | mercurysquad.net - soft launch » | Cult of Vi » | Review: flying-pizza.de » | Ten thousand eight hundred?!! » | The Facebook profile pic hack - reloaded » | digg.com has perhaps the weirdest crowd online »

Got PageRank 4

So Google recently completed their database update, and funnily, my blog gets one notch higher, from a pagerank of 3 to a pagerank 4. There are commercial sites which struggle to move above pagerank 3, so I am not sure why my simple, personal blog has a rank of 4. In fact, there was a time some years back when my blog was linked to some very popular/important webpages - at that time I had a pagerank of 5!

My website www.mercurysquad.net has a PageRank of 3 right now, even though it was put online only about a week ago.

But whatever, I don't really care that much about pagerank and all. This is mainly because recently at work, I had to do some research on search engine optimization, so that got me interested in this. As long as I enjoy blogging and the few visitors I have enjoy the content, it's fine!