« Home | Ich bin back » | Phew! ... Amsterdam here I come » | Nice » | JerryC - the world's best contemporary guitarist? » | Saturday morning » | It's been a while, so let's ramble » | Act II » | All good things must come to an end » | Squash » | New York photos »

The big day




Finally it's here. The Talent Night performances are tonight, and I am nervous. Despite the fact that I have been anything but nervous in the past. Maybe it's because this time a LOT rests on my shoulders, since in addition to playing two songs with my band, I will also be playing some six songs for other bands - that's half of all performances! This is what I would call being drowned in music...

My line-up is as follows -


  1. Muse - Time is running out [lead guitar]
  2. Alanis - Uninvited [piano, keyboard]
  3. Ugly Kid Joe - Mr Recordman [drums]
  4. A Paki Band - BC Sutta! [drums]
  5. Artcell - Dhosor Shomoy (bengali song) [lead guitar]
  6. Greenday - Boulevard of broken dreams [acoustic rhythm guitar]
  7. Weezer - Beverly Hills [rhythm guitar, some lead]
  8. Nik,Ogy,Me - Transit of Venus (instrumental kickstart) - [drums]

The first two are the ones I'm playing with my band. Soundcheck starts in 2 hours, so I better run. The whole show is being recorded in audio so I will post pics and soundbytes later. I so love this!