« Home | I played a concert grand!! » | Restart » | Summer is here » | Body awareness my ass » | The big day » | Ich bin back » | Phew! ... Amsterdam here I come » | Nice » | JerryC - the world's best contemporary guitarist? » | Saturday morning »

Windows update in Firefox

So yes it can be done.

In a very old blog post I reported that Yahoo! Avatars are now supported in Firefox as well. My friend Shikhar commented, "I'm waiting for the time when Windows Update starts to work in Firefox."

Here it is.

http://windowsupdate.62nds.com/

Of course that site is not from Microsoft, but it's supposed to work anyway. Funny thing is that it won't work in Internet Explorer :-P

They also have an interesting License Agreement: When downloading the WindizUpdate plugin, you did not have to agree to the terms of any license agreement. You are free to do whatever you want with the software. This includes disassembly.

Heh.