« Home | Random stuff... » | Damn this heat! » | Yahoo Avatars now work on Firefox » | The difficulty of drawing the line » | Invisible » | Of patents and what-not » | Free Compilers and IDEs » | Minding my busyness » | So I'm a SLIder » | Spooky lamp-post »

NO it's not dead!

This blog is certainly not forgotten by me [though I think my visitors have!]... It's been a while since I wrote. I've just been exceptionally busy this past month. I'm out of town, and will return tomorrow or day after. My new site, www.mercurysquad.net as well as this blog will be launched then [perhaps Aug 7th ;)].

Till then,
Ciao.

7th august, the day has something to its credit finally!

unfortunately, no, since I couldn't make the deadline :-/

HOLA!
Where were you traveling?
ADIOS!~Kiersten~

hey kiersten!
i was travelling to Calcutta (once it was the most populous city in the world) for the german visa.. and stopped over at a place called Jamshedpur. Had fun :)

Post a Comment